six things tagged “sports”
QL made some observations:
- This is an incomplete pass.
- It’s probably unsportsmanlike conduct penalty
- It’s at least intentional grounding.
- It does no good, only hurts the rest of the team.
- The vaxxed player would be wearing a cup (you know, because they’re actually protected).
- What makes it “accurate” is that the whole point is to hurt another person.
That’ll show 'em.
Certainly looks like it, Mr. Hlas. Go Hawks 🤘
It belongs to Tom Bosworth. I thought “I cannot even run that fast” and decided to look at the video.
While it certainly does look like they’re running, there are some severe restrictions on their movement, of course, else it’d be an event called ‘Trotting’. The rules are:
- One foot must touch the ground at all times
- The leading leg must be straight when the foot touches the ground
- It must remain straight until it passes under the torso
Judges look out any infractions by eye (no technology) and disqualify people appropriately.
Lovely Python-esque stuff.